What is the Bali Wellness Festival?
The Bali Wellness Festival is an annual event that takes place in Ubud, Bali. It’s a celebration of wellness and health, and it’s been running since 2016. The festival is organized by the Bali Wellness Alliance (BWA), which consists of various organizations that promote health and wellness in Indonesia.
The main focus of the festival is on yoga, meditation, and other forms of physical activity like pilates or tai chi–but it also includes workshops on topics like nutrition and holistic medicine. There are lectures about these topics as well as demonstrations from experts who teach them; many people come just for these events because they want to learn more about how they can improve their lives through better living habits!
Why Should You Attend the Bali Wellness Festival?
The Bali Wellness Festival is a great opportunity for you to get healthier and happier. It’s a chance to learn about new ways of living, from nutrition to meditation, from yoga to essential oils.
The event also offers plenty of entertainment options: music performances, dance workshops and even an art exhibition. If you’re looking for something more active than sitting around listening or watching other people do things (or if you just want something different), there are sports activities like archery or soccer available as well!
The festival is open until Sunday so there’s still time left if you want to come along!
How to Prepare for the Bali Wellness Festival
The Bali Wellness Festival is a chance to learn from some of the world’s top experts in wellness, so it’s important to be prepared. Here are some things you should pack and expect:
- A notebook and pen (or laptop) for taking notes
- Comfortable clothes that allow you to move around easily–you’ll be doing a lot of walking!
- Water bottle or hydration pack (there will be plenty of water stations onsite)
Where to Stay During the Bali Wellness Festival
There are a number of accommodation options available during the Bali Wellness Festival. If you’re looking for something with a little more style, there’s no better place than Ubud. The town has been named one of Asia’s top destinations by Conde Nast Traveler, and it’s easy to see why: its lush green canopy offers an escape from the heat and humidity that comes with living in tropical climates like Indonesia.
If you’re looking for something more budget-friendly but still want access to all that Ubud has to offer (including its world-class restaurants), then consider staying at one of the many hotels located within walking distance from Monkey Forest Road or Monkey Forest Park itself–two popular spots among tourists visiting this part of Bali.
What to Eat During the Bali Wellness Festival
The Bali Wellness Festival is a great opportunity to learn about the local cuisine and sample healthy food options. There are many restaurants in Seminyak that offer healthy options, but here are some of our favorites:
- The Beach Club at Komaneka Villas & Spa (Seminyak) – This beachfront restaurant serves up delicious seafood dishes like grilled prawns with coconut rice or tuna sashimi with wasabi cream sauce. If you’re looking for something lighter, try their fresh juices or smoothies made from local fruits such as mangoes and pineapples!
- Warung Tegal Petang (Seminyak) – This traditional Indonesian warung offers tasty vegetarian dishes like tempeh sate (spicy soybean cakes), nasi goreng (fried rice), vegetable curry soup with tofu balls on top–all served on banana leaves so you can eat them with your hands! It’s also worth noting that this place has amazing views over the ocean if you sit outside where they have tables set up right next to a small lighthouse overlooking Bali’s famous Tanjung Aan beach; just make sure not to forget your camera because there will be plenty of opportunities for amazing photos here!
The Best Activities to Do During the Bali Wellness Festival
- Yoga classes
- Spa treatments
- And other activities.
How to Get Around During the Bali Wellness Festival
The best way to get around during the Bali Wellness Festival is by using public transportation. There are buses and taxis available for you to use, but if you’re looking for something more convenient, there are also car rental companies in Bali that will provide you with a vehicle at an affordable price.
Tips for Making the Most of the Bali Wellness Festival
The Bali Wellness Festival is an exciting and unique event, but it can be overwhelming to attend your first one. Here are some tips on how to make the most of your experience:
- Time management: The Bali Wellness Festival is a long weekend, so make sure you plan out how much time you want to spend at each event and where you want to go in advance. You don’t want your weekend ruined by missing something important!
- Budgeting: It’s easy for things like food and drinks at these types of events to add up quickly–and sometimes even more than what was expected when planning out expenses beforehand with friends or family members who are also attending with you! So keep track of everything so no one ends up spending too much money during their stay here at The Bali Wellness Festival 2019.”
What to Do After the Bali Wellness Festival
After the Bali Wellness Festival, you’ll want to explore the local area. There are many things to do in Ubud and other parts of Bali! You can go sightseeing or visit some nearby attractions such as Tirta Gangga Water Palace and Tanah Lot Temple.
If you’re looking for something more relaxing, there are plenty of spas and wellness centers where you can get a massage or facial treatment. If you’re feeling adventurous, why not try yoga classes? Or if that’s not your thing but still want something active on your vacation–there are also plenty of hiking trails around Ubud that offer breathtaking views of rice paddies and mountains in the distance (including Mount Agung).
The Bali Wellness Festival is a great opportunity to learn about different health and wellness practices from around the world. It’s also a chance to connect with like-minded people who are interested in improving their own lives.
This year, I learned that it’s important to find what works for you when it comes to improving your health and well-being. For example, I tried yoga for the first time during this festival (and loved it) but found that meditation isn’t something I’m ready for yet–I need more practice before I can really get into it!
If you’re curious about learning more about different wellness practices or trying something new yourself, then make sure you check out next year’s Bali Wellness Festival!